20071225

Christmas Brings Flamingos

flamingo christmas card
Flamingo Season @ FPR #6, originally uploaded by JaseMan.

"Good things come to those who wait."

I usually think that statement is bullshit. But, not so in the case of my 2007 Christmas card.

I originally thought up the concept when KEB mentioned that she was getting me yard flamingos for my house warming gift. [Note to audience: have you sent me your housewarming gift yet? Need a suggestion? Two words: painters.] Unfortunately, I was unable to realize the dream in 2006 due to shipping delays on my new pink friends and the lack of an available photog with the right eye for the yob.

This year I booked time on JayLay's shoot schedule, and mine, way back in July. The whole shoot took about 20 minutes. The result was pure quality.

If a picture says a 1000 words, what is this shot telling you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh, my Flamingeroos! No longer made by the original Union Products company might I add. Do you know what it took to secure those plastic pink pelicans?

So, ya. Great. You did your damn photo shoot on your stupidly perfect green lawn.

Now move HOME.

xo,
keb

I hate this long distance relationship.