20060201

Top Five Things Pissing Me Off Right Now

5. The fact that my insurance company will cover my orthopaedist and
all services rendered at his office except for the required MRI. I
have to go to a different joint (tee hee) to get them to pay for it.
4. The lack of a killer Chinese food restaurant with delivery or easy
in-and-out in my neighborhood.
3. Ladies in the grocery store who park their carts in the middle of
the aisle, walk-off and get pissed at you for moving the cart so you
can pass.
2. Branding. Enough with the marketing already. Can't we revert to
the good ole days when cans just said "Beer" and cartons just said
"Milk." I need a translator to figure out what's actually in the
package. And don't even get me started on crap like Hollister or
Abercrombie.
1. The lawn service folks who don't bag up the clippings and leaves
but use their really loud blowers to move this organic flotsam down
the street. Extra piss off points were earned today for blowing it
into my car window.

No comments: