20070917

Bag Man I Am

My Laptop Bag - Work Version

LifeHacker was soliciting reader pictures for a feature on "go bags" aka laptop bag for work, man purses for everyday metroing and/or any other time you carry a bag. I took the photo during a field trip weekend to Los Pedros with the intention of submitting it but missed the deadline. Oops.

You should read click on the photo and read the notes in Flickr if you've got some minutes to kill. It will give you more insight into my level of OCD when it comes to gear.

I take solace in the fact that I am not alone.

2 comments:

tea catwalk said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, You may find Our Blog interesting. Our blog is just about four girls share our lives and something about tea.
Come to visit us; you could even join us for some tea!
http://teacatwalk.blogspot.com/

Tal said...

If you want the palyndromic title: "Gab grab barg bag". Doesn't make much sense, I know, but it works.

For those worried about Bargas' ability to carry a bag this heavy, let me attest that I saw the man move heavy appliances up and down stairs without any more help than you can get from a U-Haul handcart. Why wasn't I helping him, you may ask? Good question.