20060814

So You're Saying There's a Chance?

CNN and other tabloid media outlets are reporting that, "Kate Hudson and her rocker husband Chris Robinson have separated after six years of marriage."

Who are these people and why should I care? After a bit of research, I have unearthed the following.

Apparently Kate Hudson is an Oscar-nominated actress who also happens to look good in her drawers. Her mother is a lady named Goldie who, I'm told, looks good in her drawers and is an actress, too.

A few years ago Kate married some guy named Chris who considers himself a singer and musician. He even has a band named the Black Crowes. Unfortunately, things didn't work out....probably because musicians don't really make any money - ask my buddy, Scott.

I'm not a fan of divorce. I don't advocate divorce. I think divorces suck. But, if you can't be happy, then you should eject.

Kate, I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me. I'm kind of a big deal. I mean, I am good at spooning, have a good job, and still have all of my teeth. I've even been told I'm fun at parties. Don't worry. I like doing girly stuff like watching football all weekend and drinking High Life with the guys during the week.

So, look me up when your Greyhound stops in Austin. I'll be the curly haired guy wearing a goofy t-shirt and a sweet ankle brace.

No comments: