20060322

Top Ten Reasons That I'm Having a Bad Day

I know that these are all bullshit reasons for having a bad day compared to more serious situations that exist such as running out of Charmin in the midst of a download, worrying about the war in Iraq, being Katrina-ed out of your home, migraines, missing the bus, getting pigeoned, having a blow-out or any of the other infinite circumstances that would lead to one entering a state of pissedivity. But, like Einstein said, "Everything's relative, man."

10. The Soprano's sucked on Sunday, and I can't get passed it.
9. My Vans are falling apart.
8. The weather sucks.
7. I missed a poker game last night.
6. I'm not Batman and will never be Batman.
5. The neighbor's coffee pot is empty.
4. I can't figure out where I want to live - Austin, Houston or New Orleans; and no, I don't want your opinion just yet.
3. The barber interpreted, "Just a little off the sides" as "High and tight."
2. Stupid people with no frame of reference or practical experience keep trying to tell me how to do my job.
1. I have yet to receive confirmation that my whiney bitch state of being is an affliction that will go away in less than 12 hours.

No comments: