20070615

Top 10 Things You Need to Know Right Now

10. I passed my week long training in Dall-ass.

9. The weather here was spectacular all week.

8. I am currently sitting in the DFW President's Club since my flight is delayed due to weather.

7. It's official - El Boliviano broke H-town's leg. The preliminary investigation indicates that it was a calculated attack stemming from a playground incident from 1982.

6. Flight attendants at training are bigger party animals than consultants at training, which is pretty tough to accomplish.

5. I am no closer to figuring out women than I was at any other point in my life so iff'n you're interested just tell me.

4. I am seriously considering adopting some kids so that I don't have to mow the lawn or trim the hedges any more.

3. Great news! There's a killer house coming up for sale on my street. You should buy it.

2. Not so great news! The house is next door. Todd & Lisa are moving to Dallas.

1. I am busy crying in my High Life and trying to figure out how to move El Shed to my backyard.

No comments: