20070726

It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em


A few Mondays ago I returned from a weekend trip to Chicago. The trip kicked butt, but what I found upon my return did not. My car had been keyed, very thoroughly, up and down both sides. Thanks, degenerate.

I was starting to get bored with a normal paint job. I really appreciate the pin stripes. Couldn't you have at least made them straight? I guess not since it was perfectly centered between those yellow lines on that legal parking spot. Who knew it was reserved for you? You should have written "Reserved for Asshole" in neon green on the parking stopper.

I'll defer to Pulp Fiction on this one.
LANCE
They should be fuckin' killed.
No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

VINCENT
I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know?
Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it.
It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em,
you know what I mean?

LANCE
It's chicken shit.
You don't fuck another man's vehicle.

1 comment:

Dabbler said...

Why not take a lesson from the Nola car and use some beads to cover up those not-so-fly racing stripes?